Boss presents the TU-30 Tuner & Metronome, a successor (but in a more compact size) to the brand's well-known TU-80.
According to Boss, the TU-30 carries over all the features from the TU-80 (including Accu-Pitch, multiple tuning modes and rhythm patterns, the ability to sound reference pitches, and more) into a more compact format. Features include:
- Supports chromatic tuning, guitars, basses, and flat tuning
- Accu-Pitch function sounds a tone when you’ve reached the correct pitch
- Reference pitch function to make it easier to verify tuning by ear
- Metronome features multiple rhythm styles and visual display
- Instrument input for tuning electric guitars, basses, and other instruments
- Built-in mic for tuning acoustic instruments
- Runs on two AAA batteries
More details at www.bossus.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.