< Tous les avis Farfisa Partner 14
Farfisa Partner 14
Farfisa Partner 14
TomTom Clun TomTom Clun
Published on 04/20/09 at 15:26
Organ of the 70 (mine is from 1978 to believe in the stroke buffer). Two keyboards 44 keys each and bass pedals. Upper keyboard: 4 sounds of flutes (different octaves) + 1 and an oboe clarinet. The bottom has a flute, a clarinet and a reed. 3 bass sounds to the pedals + 1sustain. All effects are activated by dashes (or more valves). the sup 'has six other effects of wind instruments (inexpoitables for my taste ...) A volume pedal vibrato + (2 speeds & delay) and a "sphere sound" (2 speeds) to a Leslie effect. An adjustment knob reverb + 2 for other keyboards.
In addition to the presets with your game (bossa, samba, rock and adjusting tempo ...)
A MIDI below, a headphone output volume + set. On the back, extra amp output jack (audio) leslie cab or if the model is fitted.
Certainly look vintage.

Pretty easy to use, with a little hack, one quickly finds the sounds. Extra amp outputs are nickel and noon to connect all Pc (a small breath persists but hey, my guitar is not better ...)
Beware, it will not move every day, this little piece of furniture weighs its weight (especially when it does not fit in the elevator).
The keys are top (I was used to those of a modern synth + nothing to do!)

I like the sounds floydiens (Atom type 'Heart and Eugene Careful!) Or the Doors (When the' zics over) and just spend a little time to find the right shade. Sphera and vibrato effects are not bad at all and even bring the color. The bass is deadly, hyper hot. I made recordings qlqs Pc and they are really present and hot!
+ As I said above, other effects (wind instrumentals) are really sorry, but hey, given the time, into perspective (not a synth, either!).
Small flat for the reverb is not great, a little quiet for my taste but hey, it happens.

I've had two weeks. Basically I play the guitar but looking for other stuff on ebay, I came over and saw the price, I tried the blow to see. I sit quietly at the computer music and I wanted other instrumentals for my "compound" (this is easier said than done) and even if there are really good stuff VST or software, I love the old vintage stuff ( qd he saw it, my padre said "ho, qd I was young, we played over there ..!").

He just needed a big dust and hop, go!