< Tous les avis Farfisa Partner 14
Farfisa Partner 14
Mdurab Mdurab

«  cool »

Published on 02/25/12 at 12:25
I was lucky to get a retyped to nine, all those I had seen previously were often in fair condition (which crachottent knobs, buttons etc. HS).

Getting started very simple

This organ is a great effect, but it is sure that given the weight and bulk of the machine not necessarily worth the shot ...
The spring reverb sounds great but even at max is fairly unobtrusive. Otherwise sounds keyboards and drum machine are very original, rather psychedelic.

I do not know if I would take another but it's quite endearing these large furniture. Anyway I'm glad to have found one here in this state.
If you wonder, in mine y'avait electrical schematics of the machine for maintenance. I can possibly scan them and share them.