Yamaha Electone D85
Yamaha Electone D85

Organ from Yamaha belonging to the Electone series.

spiritronic spiritronic

« I love youuuu, I love you lalalala »

Publié le 01/04/11 à 09:52
All in all, a very classic organ, but well-equipped
thanks to the upper, the lower and the programmable drum machine. It's ultra versatile
It's a boeing (over 200lbs )

The third small keyboard is EXCELLENT, because it's mounted on a rail that moves laterally...Did you say expressiveness??? yeahhhhhh ::::

I use it often
And the arpeggiator is great

It's like everything: Whether you explore the "street dance" side of the unit....
Or you fiddle with it...Welcome to space.....

It can make a 737 soar

The basses you can play with your hand or pedal sound like moroder ...hmmmmm
The strings: Having owned a famous 310 ...it sounds identical because the chorus circuit is orbitone style... welcome oxygen and equinox

I have it