Touchable on iPad updated to v2
AppBC released a new version of its Ableton Live remote control app for iPad, TouchAble, which has been entirely overhauled.
What’s new in TouchAble 2:
- MIDI sequencer
- GUI editor
- Isomorphic keyboard
- Built-in Live 9 tools, including the browser
- New Live plug-in models
- Supports external MIDI controllers
- Various improvements
TouchAble 2 is compatible with Live 8 and 9 Intro, Standard and Suite installed on OS X 10.5 and Windows XP and above. The app is compatible with iOS 5 and later on all iPad generations. It is available on the AppStore for 21.99€ and you’ll find video tutorial on the dedicated YouTube channel.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Ignite Amps NadIR freeware is out One month after the announcement, Ignite Amps has released NadIR, its free dual convolution plug-in for guitar and bass cab emulation on Mac and PC.
- SampleTank 3 will be unveiled at NAMM 2014 IK Multimedia officially announced that version 3 of its SampleTank will be showcased at Winter NAMM in January 2014.
- The Top Electric Bass Guitar Software Together with pianos and drums, bass guitars ought to be counted among the instruments whose virtual versions can be considered credible today. Here's a selection of the best exponents in the genre.