Korg SyncKontrol App for monotribe
The SyncKontrol app lets you control the Korg monotribe's tempo with your iPhone.
SyncKontrol offers owners of Korg's monotribe Analogue Ribbon Station tempo control, plus the ability to sync their monotribe to WIST (Wireless sync) enabled apps.
SyncKontrol allows you to control the tempo and start/pause of the monotribe Analogue Ribbon Station via the audio output of your iPhone. The app also offers Tap Tempo, a Swing function, and WIST (Wireless Sync-Start Technology) to sync monotribe to WIST-enabled apps such as Korg's iMS20, iElectribe and iElectribe Gorillaz Edition. In addition, this application receives sync from Mac based DAW software by receiving MIDI clock and play/stop commands via Wireless Network MIDI.
Note: Wireless Network MIDI function is still new and developing technology and therefore there are no guarantees concerning stability which can be heavily affected by traffic over the wireless network.
Korg's monotribe is a new form of synthesizer. The monotribe shares the analog synthesizer voice of the in-demand Korg monotron, with something of analog synthesis. In addition to analog synthesis, monotribe brings a three-part analog rhythm section, plus Electribe-style sequencing. It comes with a built-in speaker and battery power.
- Tempo: 20.0 – 999.9 BPM
- Tap tempo
- Swing function: 50 – 75 %
- Supports WIST (Wireless Sync-Start Technology)
Note: a mini jack cable is necessary to connect iPhone and monotribe. SyncKontrol for monotribe need iOS 4.2 or later.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Physical Music TimeFreezer v2.6 Physical Music has updated TimeFreezer to version 2.6.
- Scuffham Updates S-Gear Scuffham Amps has announced that version 1.0.2 of S-Gear is now available for download and contains the promised MIDI controller functionality.
- Steinberg VST Sound Loop Sets Steinberg announced the release of four VST Sound Loop Sets in cooperation with Sample Magic.