Sineqube Petri v1.1
Sineqube has released version 1.1 of Petri, a generative sample player & drum machine for Mac.
Petri is a sample player designed to generate its own sequences and select up to eight random samples from a folder of your choosing. It was designed to create glitchy, IDM-inspired drum patterns.
Changes in Petri V1.1
- MIDI clock sync with external hardware and software.
- Volume reset button added.
- Metronome added.
- Minor bug fixes.
Pricing & Availability
Petri is available to purchase for $30 USD.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Korg SyncKontrol App for monotribe The SyncKontrol app lets you control the Korg monotribe's tempo with your iPhone.
- Physical Music TimeFreezer v2.6 Physical Music has updated TimeFreezer to version 2.6.
- Scuffham Updates S-Gear Scuffham Amps has announced that version 1.0.2 of S-Gear is now available for download and contains the promised MIDI controller functionality.