StepPolyArp for iPad has been updated to 2.0.
Version 2 is a free update for owners of version 1.
- New Midi engine
- Automatic chaining patterns
- Internal sound bank
- Adding a tap tempo
- Midi control input can be deactivated
- Undo manager
- The Midi output can be saved with the preset
- The speed can be modified from a popover menu
- A different Midi channel can be assigned to each line pattern and each controller
- iOS 6 support
More details: laurentcolson.com/steppolyarp.html
Available on the App Store: itunes.apple.com/us/app/steppolyarp-midi-step-polyphonic/id395484905?mt=8
Viewers of this article also read...
- XILS-lab LX122 Rotary Speaker Emulation Plugins XILS-lab announce the availability of its LX122 and LX122 Premium rotary speaker effects plug-ins.
- Antelope Audio Orion 32 Antelope Audio announced Orion 32, a 32-channel AD/DA converter and audio master clock in a 1U rack.
- Sony Sound Forge Pro Mac 1.0 Review Sony's ineradicable audio editor for PC (bought from Sonic Foundry in 2003 when its creators gave up against giants like Avid, Adobe and Apple) has just been ported to the Mac — 15 years later.