Dwarfcraft Devices Pitchgrinder
Dwarfcraft Devices has unveiled the final details on their PitchGrinder pedal.
The PitchGrinder is an 8 step sequenced pitch shifter. This effect also provides 8 bit processing.
- Sequencer Control – The onboard sequencer will move through 1 to 8 of the pitch shifting steps on the face of the unit, allowing you to create arpeggios or melodies.
- Tap Tempo – Control your sequencer speed, or freeze it to stay in your current stage.
- Glide – Your pitch can glide between stages, or snap from one to the other.
- Octave Spread – Shift your input signal from -1 octave to +2.
- Signal digitally crushed to 8 bits.
The PitchGrinder will retail for $350.
For more information: Dwarfcraft
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!