Dwarfcraft Devices Pitchgrinder
Dwarfcraft Devices has unveiled the final details on their PitchGrinder pedal.
The PitchGrinder is an 8 step sequenced pitch shifter. This effect also provides 8 bit processing.
- Sequencer Control – The onboard sequencer will move through 1 to 8 of the pitch shifting steps on the face of the unit, allowing you to create arpeggios or melodies.
- Tap Tempo – Control your sequencer speed, or freeze it to stay in your current stage.
- Glide – Your pitch can glide between stages, or snap from one to the other.
- Octave Spread – Shift your input signal from -1 octave to +2.
- Signal digitally crushed to 8 bits.
The PitchGrinder will retail for $350.
For more information: Dwarfcraft
Viewers of this article also read...
- Kemper Profiling Amplifier 1.5 Kemper Amps released version 1.5 for the Kemper Profiling Amplifier with the new CabDriver as one of the key features.
- Fender Telecaster Thinline Super Deluxe Fender introduces the new limited edition Telecaster Thinline Super Deluxe.
- Roland GR-D V-Guitar Distortion Roland has unveiled the GR-D V-Guitar Distortion twin pedal.