Mackie updates the Master Fader app
The Mackie Master Fader remote control iPad app for the DL1608 and DL806 mixers, has been updated to version 2.0.
The Master Fader 2.0 update brings various corrections and enhancements, as well as new features requested by the users of the first version. Note that this new 2.0 version also requires the DL mixer firmware update.
Following are the main additions:
- Input channel and Aux Send Linking for a true stereo operation and a channel grouped control
- New Pre DSP, LR Mute and LR Pan (for stereo auxes) options to the Aux/Effect Send configuration panel
- Ability to Mute groups of channels/outputs
- Ability to show only some channels and hide the others
- New Quick Access Panel for the most used controls
- Gate and Compressor/Limiter graphics improvements
- Added a global LR Mute
- Effects displaying on the effect return channels
- iOS 7 support
- Various improvements and corrections
The Master Fader 2.0 app is available for free on the AppStore.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Steinberg announces the UR44 USB audio interface Steinberg will launch in January 2014 the big brother of the UR22, the UR44 USB 6x4 channel audio interface that can be used with the iPad.
- TrackAlign Pro updated to v1.2.0 Advanced AudioWaves updated TrackAlign Pro to version 1.2.0, which officially supports Cubase 7.0.6, Nuendo 6.0.6 and Mac OS X 10.9.
- Behringer Firepower FCA1616 Review The digital audio interface market is very saturated (pun intended) with lots of brands and many new models struggling to find their niche.