Mackie updates My Fader to v3
Mackie has released an important update for its free My Fader iPhone app, which allows for remote controlling the DL series consoles.
First news, My Fader 3.0 is not a « regular » update, for it has to be downloaded from a new page at the AppStore, and won’t be available from the previous version.
- Compatible with Fader Master 3
- Compatible with the DL32R mixer
- Compatible with the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus as well as iOS 8
- New GUI
- Supports channel and output colors
- Added subgroups and VCA to the mixer view
- Added meters for gate and compressor gain reduction
- View Group Selector is now accessible from the mixer view
- Improved access limits
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.