Mackie updates My Fader to v3
Mackie has released an important update for its free My Fader iPhone app, which allows for remote controlling the DL series consoles.
First news, My Fader 3.0 is not a « regular » update, for it has to be downloaded from a new page at the AppStore, and won’t be available from the previous version.
- Compatible with Fader Master 3
- Compatible with the DL32R mixer
- Compatible with the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus as well as iOS 8
- New GUI
- Supports channel and output colors
- Added subgroups and VCA to the mixer view
- Added meters for gate and compressor gain reduction
- View Group Selector is now accessible from the mixer view
- Improved access limits
Viewers of this article also read...
- Vir2 to launch Apollo soon Apollo, Vir2’s new sound library for Kontakt, is fully dedicated to cinematic guitars.
- Noise Makers launches Binauralizer Noise Makers released a few days ahead of schedule its Binauralizer spatialization plug-in for Mac and Windows.
- Apogee interfaces support Logic Pro remote control Apogee has released new installers that add remote control via Logic Pro X and Logic Remote for their audio interfaces.