New PRS S2 Vela electric guitar
Paul Reed Smith adds a new Vela model to its S2 series of solidbody electric guitars.
The new PRS S2 Vela is a versatile guitar equipped with a Starla humbucker bridge pickup and a home-made Type-D single-coil model at the neck position, and a push-pull tone knob splits the humbucker coils for expanded tonal capacities.
PRS also debuts on this new guitar a Plate-type bridge with two brass saddles designed specially for high sustain and precise intonation.
- Beveled offset mahogany body
- Mahogany neck, Pattern Regular shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets and Dot inlays
- Scale length: 25“
- PRS S2 locking tuners
- PRS S2 Starla humbucker bridge pickup and S2 Type-D single coil neck pickup
- Master volume, master tone with coil-tap push/pull action, 3-way pickup selector
- PRS Plate-style bridge with two brass saddles
- Nickel hardware
- Black pickguard
- Finishes: Antique White, Black, McCarty Tobacco Sunburst, Seafoam Green, Sienna, Vintage Cherry and Vintage Mahogany
More info at prsguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Electro-Harmonix reissues the Bad Stone Electro-Harmonix announces the return of its Bad Stone phase shifter pedal from the 70 in a more compact, pedalboard-friendly format.
- Suhr 2015 Collection guitars and matching Riot Suhr introduces a new limited series of 101 high-end guitars as well as a special edition of the Riot Reloaded pedal that matches the guitars.
- New Keeley White Sands in « AC » limited edition Robert Keeley has launched a new limited edition of its White Sands low gain overdrive pedal for guitar with finish inspired by the Vox AC amps.