Yamaha AEX500
Yamaha AEX500
yush yush
Publié le 01/30/09 à 12:21
In addition to the notice prcedent, I add that I have a 3-band equalizer on the wafer. The handle is D I would say it is fine and mostly flat at the top of the handle (from the 12 th fret)

The ergonomics are very good. The handle is fine and is great for small hands, I also facilitated GENERALLY more on this guitar than on my hollow body. I think the nylon strings are for something. The bends are a little weird, being given that the strings are flexible TREE. You can access all the frets, it's a pity that a few have not y'en more.

Contrary to the opinion Previous, I play 3 / 4 time without being plugged and it sounds. Unplug the volume is more important than a solid body but be of the same level as an acoustic. To play at night it's great. Good AC is not suitable for lovers of distos ... The sound is very slamming, but with the equalizer can be broadly correct. on the other hand sound is very typ brsilien, jazz or reggae limit, c cool basically.

I have this guitar for 2 years since I bought second hand. I got a price defying any competition, it is mostly the price that had motivated my purchase and also his style (it's true that it is a guitar that speaks, I too full of remarks). But over time I attach and now I'm not ready to lcher. This is not a versatile guitar in sound, but I like her a little cluck travel guitar that can play without embter everyone, especially the look and comfort .. Excellent 2nd guitar, it helps broaden his musical horizons.