Yamaha AEX500

«  Clear and multifunctional »

Publié le 11/29/10 à 06:14
Taiwan has made in accordance with the standards Yamaha Corporation
1 + 1 micro micro internet front humbucker
20 frets easily achievable in the treble.
3-band equalizer 1
1 volume knob
An adjustment for selecting gradually or microphones selected (internal or front). Channel

very nice
very good ergonomics, not too heavy.
access to the latest cargo is easy.
The guitar must necessarily be connected to deliver a clear and precise.

The ability to switch between the internal microphone and giving his électroaccoustique microphones front delivering more electric sound is very pleasant to move from one style to another, or for the chorus. I find it very appropriate for Latino styles, from bossa, jazzy songs ...
I play with an amp simulator, a pod line 6, on which I could put distos. I just made that choice for easy adjustments.

I use for 5 years and I can not get enough. What I like most is the mix between the two microphones, its texture, its bass, clarity in the sound.
value for money seems excellent.
I would buy the same instrument if necessary.

Images linked to this review

• photo