Yamaha SLG110N
Yamaha SLG110N

Other acoustic-electric guitar from Yamaha belonging to the SLG series.

Manueskal Manueskal

«  Atypical »

Published on 01/30/12 at 15:32
Made in Indonesia.

The handle is a real treat. The action is low for a classic.
The guitar is well balanced and access to acute is easy since there is no fund ;-)
To get a good, you have to play near the frets ... in this, this guitar requires a lot of précission.

I play jazz and bossa and it is particularly suitable for this.

I have no amp at the moment but it has great sound through headphones.

I love the chorus.

I use it for a month. I tried Godin Multiac, guitars typed Jazz (Furch, Metheny ...).

The price / quality ratio is excellent since I got it on sale (-30%) so it helps them decide.

I would definitely do it again this choice.