Guild GAD-30
Guild GAD-30

Other Acoustic Guitar from Guild belonging to the GAD series.

nazerbaief nazerbaief
Publié le 12/06/06 à 09:37
Format kif kif auditorium was the 000 made in china
any guitar with solid sitka spruce back & sides mahogany neck and rosewood touches the bridge, gloss
20 frets with 14 clear
Gotoh vintage style mechanical sta-tit

The handle takes a little quarter of an hour for the adaptation of one of three 1ST frets if the rest is a real c walk up to the 15th box (no cutaway)
getting started as a letter in the mail ...

Between the clapton and jeff buckley ..... I prefer for the clapton, the sound is soft and flashy at the same time c is hard to define, the substain and projection are very interresting with respect to the size of the beast . the highs are smooth (in a good way) the terrible midrange and bass but not very powerful and beautiful round
to give you an idea layla acoustic version is a real treat playing with
to give you another idea combines the sound vibration makes me think of a good vieu V6 that makes vroom ....!!

I have been using the last ...
at first sight that I prefer cest form, and his small flat is a small lack of versatility but at the same time I was waiting for my little one
j I try 000x1 that I've found a lot but a little less present, but all the massive and hard case for the same price there is no picture

after a few weeks and regulation of the string action (3mm of origin to the 12th fret going to 2.5 this guitar is great