[NAMM] RainSong Studio Series
RainSong Graphite Guitars is introducing the Studio Series.
Featuring a nonglossy finish, these instruments scale back on flashy appointments. The neck is made of Carbon fiber. The body features a combination of Carbon and Glass fiber, similar to the Hybrid Series introduced a year ago. Glass fibers soften the crystalline carbon tone to provide a mellow but resonant sound, the company says.
The Studio Series features the new N2 neck. This neck is a result of a collaboration with artist Steve Miller and master luthier John Bolin. While the N2 has a more substantial feel than the original RainSong 6-string neck, it is ergonomically sound and actually results in better transfer of string vibrational energy to the soundboard, Rain Song assures.
The Studio Series is being introduced with 3 models:
• S-DR1000N2 Dreadnought with Fishman Prefix+T electronics (Retail Price $1,867)
• S-WS1000N2 Deep-body cutaway with Fishman Prefix+T electronics (Retail Price $1,999)
• S-OM1000N2 Slim-body cutaway with Fishman Prefix+T electronics (Retail Price $1,999)
All models include a Customized gig bag.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Epiphone NightHawk Reissue The Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue carries a Grade-AAA flamed maple veneer top finished in a choice of Fireburst, Honeyburst, Trans Amber or Trans Black, complemented by mother-of-pearl "crown" inlays in the ebony fingerboard that echo the classic crown inlay in the traditional Epiphone headstock.
- [NAMM] Black Cat Mini Trem Black Cat Pedals announces their latest product, the Black Cat Mini Trem.
- [NAMM] TC Electronic MojoMojo Overdrive MojoMojo Overdrive is designed to bring a touch of extra bite, body and tone, providing a crisp and clear overdrive with a solid bottom end.