< Tous les avis Samick LW-015G-BS
Published on 04/18/09 at 03:58
Coming from Indonesia
Dreadnought style
20 frets Solid Rosewood

The neck is fairly wide but pleasant. CASC is rather difficult to treble, it does not availing oneself of pan shot.
I find that Samick was strong. it is particulirement robust and well finished. the Hon: Mechanical and Materials are of very good bill. She has 15 years now and has aged well overall.

I love his sound. low and presents are not invasive. try to have a lot of acoustic in this price range, I still not found a comparable. availing oneself of it despite a lot of personality and has versatility, too.

This is my first guitar at its very round. it may be worth 150 euros has the era. one has for his money. Report qualitprix is ​​excellent. this guitar is quite rare on the market opportunity and I do not count me spare.