Yamaha FG-160
Yamaha FG-160

Other Acoustic Guitar from Yamaha belonging to the FG series.

MGR/Jari Blake MGR/Jari Blake

« Yamaha FG 160 »

Published on 08/16/04 at 15:00
Well, being quite experienced with Yamaha. I snagged this little puppy up right away. I bought it from a Swap Meet in Nipomo, California. From someone who obviously did not know what he had. I also talked hip out of a full set of yamaha strings.
I paid $75.00 with a hard shell case.

Once restrung with new strings, i was amazed at how nice this sweet little instrument sounded. I was suprized at the debth of tone it had. Similar to Guild guitars. Bassy. Oh, then you know I loved the price.

The possiblilty of selling it. I have had it only l0 days and have had 2 offers over $200.00 on it already/

This guitar is very well made. The neck is in perfict condition. The sound is awsome and it is one of the easier guitars i have played. I notice that the new strings even hold their note in place easier than some.

The Yamaha FG 160 is a wonderful little guitar for beginners through professionals.
I would suggest this little unit for anyone. My daughter has a birthday coming up and I am planning on letting her have it for a first guitar.