Sabian Vault Artisan Traditional Suspended Cymbal
Sabian has introduced the Vault Artisan Traditional Suspended Cymbal, available in sizes 15” through 20”, the Suspended joins the recently released Vault Artisan Traditional Hand Cymbals in offering ‘Old World’ sounds described as "tonally deep, dark and rich, with a robust vintage musicality."
Medium-thin in weight, the Suspended responds readily for crashing or crescendos, which is designed to ensure control for the player.
Vault Artisan Traditional Symphonic models are individually hand crafted from B20 bronze by Sabian Master Artisans. They are quality-protected by the Sabian Two-Year Warranty.
- Size: 15”, 16”, 17”, 18”, 19”, 20”
- Weight: Medium-Thin
- Finish: Natural (Brilliant is optional)
- Metal: B20 Bronze
- Hammering: ‘High-Density’ Traditional Hand Hammering, Innovative HHX ‘Tone Projection’ Dimpling
- Lathing: Narrow ‘pin-style’
- Special Feature: Combines traditional craftsmanship with innovative SABIAN techniques
- 15” A1523
- 16” A1623
- 17” A1723
- 18” A1823
- 19” A1923
- 20” A2023
For Brilliant Finish add ‘B’ to the product number above.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Wide-Bar 4.3 Octave Concert Series Padouk Marimba The new Adams Wide-Bar 4.3 Octave Concert Series Padouk Marimba has the same features as the Concert Series marimbas including: Concert Series bar width, welded essential resonators, Voyager height adjustable frame, upgraded leg castings with large locking casters, and black Vinyl covered hardwood rails.
- Zildjian Gen16 Gen16 by Zildjian makes its debut with the Digital Vault, offering acoustic samples of the company's "reference" cymbals, along with limited-edition cymbals never available to the public.
- New DW Snares and Throw-Off System DW announced new models to its Collector’s Series line, including models such as the hybrid metal alloy and wood Edge, the Super Solid with solid shell compression wood technology and the vent-adjustable Acoustic EQ.