Generator LLC announced the last run of KikBrik bass drum dampers.
These are hand-made, new KikBriks. Based on acoustical science, the KikBrik is a physical drumhead damper as well as an acoustic absorber of unwanted overtones (harmonic ringing). Uniquely shaped contact-point ends dampen one or both heads for the perfect sound, according to the company
Generator highlights the following points:
• Consistently great kick drum sound, works well with all drumheads
• Easy to reposition for different sounds (Velcro included)
• Predictable results on nearly any kick with nearly any microphone
• No fiberglass or foam / uses safe “Green” core material (high-density recycled cotton)
Three standard sizes: 14", 16", 18" lengths (equal to bass drum head-to-head depth) are now available for a limited time on eBay (search “KikBrik”).
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland FD-9 After the KT-9 beaterless kick pedal, Roland presents the FD-9, an innovative Hi-Hat control pedal for quiet night practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland KT-9 Roland presents the KT-9, an innovative beaterless kick pedal for quiet practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Clavia Nord Drum 3P A live demonstration of the Nord Drum 3P at the Musikmesse 2016.