Sony Updates Sound Forge Pro 10
Sony Creative Software has updated Sound Forge Pro to v10.0b.
- When applying effects to a selection that includes the beginning or end of a file, automatic crossfades are no longer applied to the beginning or end of the file.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash that could occur when rendering to AVI format using templates copied from Vegas 8.
- Fixed an issue that caused the OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394/DV external monitor device to be unavailable in the Japanese version of Sound Forge.
- Fixed a bug that prevented audio from being rendered when using Windows Media Video templates after clearing and reselecting the Include audio check box.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Sound Forge from reading command markers saved in Windows Media files created with earlier versions of Sound Forge.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some VST plug-ins (such as EnergyXT and Delphi VST Project) from being used in Sound Forge.
- Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect previews when mixing a mono source to a multichannel destination.
- Fixed a bug that could occur when attempting to save .wav files in CCITT-ulaw format.
- Fixed a bug that caused real-time preview to stop after 10 seconds when using time-altering plug-ins.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Paragraphic EQ plug-in to produce distorted audio when using the Remove very low and inaudible frequencies below 20 Hz preset.
- Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect previews when applying effects to events with individual channels selected.
Viewers of this article also read...
- SoundToys v4 SoundToys has announced the release of SoundToys V4, offering two new plug-ins, a new built-in preset management system and an exclusive V4 set of presets.
- de la Mancha GTS & Group Buy da la Mancha has announced the release of GTS plus updates for GTO, GTX and GTA (to rev. B).
- Line 6 Updates GearBox Line 6 has updated GearBox for Windows and Mac OS X to v3.72 - This release adds support for Windows 7 and Mac OS X 10.6.