AudioThing updates Vinyl Strip to v1.1.0.
Audiothing has updated its multi-effect plugin Vinyl Strip to v1.1.0, adding three new features.
- Added Dust/Noise Envelope (acts like a gate).
- Added Dust/Noise Louder (increases the overall volume for both).
- Added WOW Enhanced (increases the pitch modulation range).
- Fixed automation values recall when switching presets.
Existing customers can update the plug-ins by downloading and installing the demo version. New customers can still buy Vinyl Strip at its introductory price (€45 instead of €55) at https://www.audiothing.net/effects/vinyl-strip/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Bitwig Studio 1.3 Release Candidate is Available One week only after releasing v1.2, Bitwig already announces the first release candidate of Bitwig Studio 1.3.
- Soundtoys releases V5 bundle One year after its announcement, the long-awaited version 5 of Soundtoys' plugin bundle is finally available.
- Noisebud Curello Noisebud releases Curello, a mid/side channel filter aimed at both mix and mastering processes.