iZotope releases RX 5
Both iZotope's RX5 Audio Editor and RX5 Advances Audio Editor are now available.
According to iZotope, the Advanced version is designed for professional post production audio engineers requiring the most efficient audio processing tools and deeper controls, while the "normal" RX 5 Audio Editor delivers the essential tools any audio editor needs to repair and enhance audio productions.
Version 5 is said to deliver new features, including industry firsts aimed at making repetitive editing tasks more efficient.
- De-plosive (Adv only), to instantly eliminate every single plosive from any dialogue track, with total transparency.
- Leveler (Adv only), to smooth any volume inconsistencies for the best sounding take, with the automatic clip gain envelope created by the Leveler.
- Ambience Match AudioSuite Plug-in (Adv only), to quickly fill in consistent ambience beds under constructed sentences and ADR lines right from within Pro Tools AudioSuite.
- Instant Process tool, to instantly paint away any audio problem in RX 5's Audio Editors spectrogram.
- Module Chain, to allow multiple editing tasks to be accomplished in a single mouse click to fire off all of your editing tasks at once.
- Seamless Integration, allowing to sync and integrate the power of the RX Audio Editor with any DAW or NLE timeline using RX Connect.
- De-reverb, to salvage recordings of dialogue containing too much reverb/acoustic space without needing to spend time/money on a reshoot or ADR.
Viewers of this article also read...
- AudioThing updates Vinyl Strip to v1.1.0. Audiothing has updated its multi-effect plugin Vinyl Strip to v1.1.0, adding three new features.
- Bitwig Studio 1.3 Release Candidate is Available One week only after releasing v1.2, Bitwig already announces the first release candidate of Bitwig Studio 1.3.
- Soundtoys releases V5 bundle One year after its announcement, the long-awaited version 5 of Soundtoys' plugin bundle is finally available.