Eventide has announced their next two native plug-in releases: Blackhole and H3000 Factory Ultra-Harmonizer.
The H3000 Factory Ultra-Harmonizer native plug-in is a harmony plug-in that gives you the sound of Eventide's Mod Factory 1 and 2, as well as their Patch Factory algorithms from the H3000 D/SE. It includes all original presets, plus new ones, including presets by Richard Devine.
- The sound of the H3000D/SE rack processor in a native plug-in format.
- Eventide's Mod Factory 1, Mod Factory 2, and Patch Factory algorithms built in.
- Includes all original presets, plus new presets from Richard Devine.
Blackhole is based on Eventide's Space Blackhole effects pedal. It offers a range of musical delay effects that you can use on a variety of sources.
- Delay and spacial effects plug-in based on the Space Blackhole guitar effects pedal.
- Offers a variety of delay and modulation effects.
- Three different footswitch style toggles designed to let you bypass, kill, and freeze the effect.
Pricing & Availability:
Both plug-ins will be released in March for special limited time intro 50%-off pricing of $149 for H3000 and $99 for Blackhole. Both will be available for Windows and Mac OS X in AU, VST, and AAX plug-in formats.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.