[NAMM] Peavey Composite Acoustics OX Series
Composite Acoustics announces the availability of the Composite Acoustics OX Series acoustic guitar.
- Composite Acoustically Tailored construction
- Carbon fiber neck and heelless neck joint (no adjustments needed)
- Available with L.R. Baggs Stage Pro electronics
- Available in raw finish or high-gloss charcoal, solid red, solid blue and solid white finishes
- Center sound hole with filigree
- Composite fingerboard with 20 medium stainless frets
- Open-back tuning machines
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- One-piece neck/body construction
- Side inlay dots and small silver top inlay dots
Pricing & Availability:
U.S. MSRP $1799.99 to $1999.99
The Composite Acoustics OX guitar is available now from authorized Composite Acoustics retailers.
Visit www.caguitars.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!