Glitchmachines introduces Cataract
Cataract, Glitchmachines’ new plug-in is a Segment Multiplexer for electronic music and sound design projects.
Cataract features sample scanner and offers sequencing, modulation and morphing options. It can be used for complex patterns creation (polyrhythms, sound effects, extreme glitches…).
- 2 monophonic scanner modules with two sample slots
- Scan and modulation sequencers
- 2 LFOs per scanner with dedicated modulation matrix
- Multi-mode filter per scanner
- Delay per scanner
- 3-band graphic EQ per scanner
- Randomization tools
- Morphing section with X-Mod LFO
- Built-in sound library with 130 loops and 200 effects
- Presets created by Ivo Ivanov, Nicholas Yochum and Daed
- Color-coded GUI
Cataract is a VST and AU 32 / 64-bit plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows. It has a price of $49 and you can listen to audio demos at www.glitchmachines.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- IK Multimedia releases the iRig Pads NAMM and Musikmesse 2014 visitors had a preview of the new IK Multimedia MIDI controller ; the iRig Pads is now available.
- Xhail, innovative automatic composing solution Score Music Interactive is at AE3 in Boston where they are introducing a new system for multimedia music composers.
- MusicLab samples a Rickenbacker RealRick, MusicLab’s new virtual instrument plug-in, is based on the sound of a Rickenbacker electric guitar, and will be available on Friday.