Kjaerhus Audio Classic Series [Freeware]
Kjaerhus Audio Classic Series [Freeware]
Publié le 05/29/10 à 17:41
Kjaerhus Audio's Classic Series bundle of plug-ins is a collection of free VST plug-ins for PC systems. You can download these plug-ins individually or as a whole. The plug-ins that are in the Classic Series include the Classic Chorus, Classic Compressor, Classic Master Limiter, Classic EQ, Classic Delay, Classic Flanger, Classic Phaser, and Classic Reverb. It doesn't take long to download these plug-ins since even as a bundle they are relatively small in terms of size. These plug-ins are even easier to figure out how to use, as they all have similar looking interfaces that are as simple as can be. I don't believe that they made a manual for these plug-ins. I could be wrong about this, but either way most users won't need the assistance of one.

I'm not running these plug-ins any longer now that I run Pro Tools LE on a Mac OS, but when I did run the Kjaerhus Audio Classic Series plug-ins it was in Cubase SX on a Hewlett Packard Pavilion dv8000 lap top that had a 3.0 Ghz processor and 2 GB of RAM. I never had an issue running any of these plug-ins in the years that I used them. All of them always ran smoothly without performance problems, as none of them take up much processing power at all.

If you have a system that is compatible with the Kjaerhus Audio Classic Series plug-ins, there is definitely no excuse not to have them. While they aren't the best sounding plug-ins that I've heard, especially when compared to some of the newer ones, but considering that these are pretty old for plug-ins and are FREE, they sound pretty good. In fact, I'd stretch to say that they sound as good as any free VST plug-in that I've had or used. Go download the Classic Series plug-ins now if you haven't already!