MeldaProduction MTotalBundle 3 Beta
MeldaProduction has released Beta Version 3.0 of MTotalBundle, which includes all of its Effect Plug-ins.
MTotalBundle v3.00 changes:
- All effects now support VST3.
- Kernel heavily upgraded and optimized.
- Smart-learn feature for all modulators & multi-parameters - just enable it and move anything in the plugin and the modulator/multi-parameter will learn what parameters you used including intervals.
- Linear-phase/hybrid crossover quality improved and performance increased by 500%.
- Added linear-phase/hybrid crossovers for MStereoProcessor.
- MMultiBandHarmonizer harmony can now be controlled using MIDI, reset phases moved to title.
- A-H presets can be switched via program change MIDI message.
- Added modulator copy & paste.
- Modulator/multi-parameter shapes enabled only if necessary.
- Smart interpolation for vibrato & flanger minimizing artifacts when modulating depth.
- Added interval parameter mode for modulators & multi-parameters
- Last randomization can be undone by holding shift and pressing Random button.
- Optional confirmations on destructive actions.
- Advanced oscillator shape processing graphs enabled only when turned on.
- Phase is now represented in degrees and percents.
- Phase synchronization now adjusts speed/frequency as well.
- MAutoEqualizer bypassed temporarily when computing new settings.
- Reverb equalizer bands are now colored.
- Fix: Single band case hasn't compensated for latency correctly.
- Fix: MIDI & general settings save/load.
- Fix: Disabling modulator resets original parameter values incorrectly.
- Fix: Preset selector couldn't expand/collapse folders.
- Fix: Hybrid crossover switch didn't update until band limits has been changed.
- Fix: Oscillators caused jittery images when modulating shape.
- Fix: MAutoEqualizer reset didn't reset all parameters.
- Fix: MDynamics caused troubles when processing mono tracks.
Viewers of this article also read...
- QuikQuak Updates Crowd Chamber 2 QuikQuak has updated Crowd Chamber to version 2.01.
- HyperSynth Updates Oresus HyperSynth has updated Oresus to version 1.1.
- NTS Audio Drum Loop 1.3 NTS Audio Labs has updated Drum Loop to v1.3, saying that this update is "a massive technical enhancement of the instrument."