Tone2 AkustiX Enhancer v1.1
Tone2 Audiosoftware announces the release of the AkustiX Enhancer 1.1 update.
According to Tone2, it includes enhancements in sound quality, performance, lower latency, per channel insert support and 64 bit Mac versions. This update is free for all AkustiX customers.
AkustiX Enhancer is a collection of enhancement effects designed to complement the mix and mastering process. AkustiX offers six powerful mixing effects: Psycho EQ, Stereo Width, Ultra Stereo, Phase Enhance, Multi-Exciter and Smart Filter.
Each effect is based on the latest developments in psycho-acoustic research and offers multiple ways to customize your recordings by using psycho-acoustic processing to further shape and enhance your sound
- Enhanced performance
- Reduced latency
- Enhanced sound for Virtual Surround, Silky Surround, Tone, Diffuse Cream, Noise Reduction and Clarity Enhance
- New Exciter algorithm
- Faster loading
- Enhanced re-sampling in 48, 88 & 96 kHz New features:
- Smart installers for PC and Mac which automatically detect the plugin directory
- 64 bit Mac versions (VST and AU plugin; universal binary; requires OSX 10.5 or higher)
- 0 ms latency (if the host software supports it)
- Additional HF filter for 88 & 96 kHz for smoother sound Fixes:
- Fixed an exotic bug where programs were not loaded properly
Additional information is available at www.tone2.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Musicrow Bass Lab 2 Musicrow has released Bass Lab for Native Instruments Reaktor.
- New Moog Omnisphere Patches To celebrate the anniversary of Bob Moog's 78th birthday, Spectrasonics have recently released 78 new Omnisphere patches.
- Sound Magic The One v1.1 Sound Magic has updated The One to version 1.1.