Tone2 AkustiX Enhancer v1.1
Tone2 Audiosoftware announces the release of the AkustiX Enhancer 1.1 update.
According to Tone2, it includes enhancements in sound quality, performance, lower latency, per channel insert support and 64 bit Mac versions. This update is free for all AkustiX customers.
AkustiX Enhancer is a collection of enhancement effects designed to complement the mix and mastering process. AkustiX offers six powerful mixing effects: Psycho EQ, Stereo Width, Ultra Stereo, Phase Enhance, Multi-Exciter and Smart Filter.
Each effect is based on the latest developments in psycho-acoustic research and offers multiple ways to customize your recordings by using psycho-acoustic processing to further shape and enhance your sound
- Enhanced performance
- Reduced latency
- Enhanced sound for Virtual Surround, Silky Surround, Tone, Diffuse Cream, Noise Reduction and Clarity Enhance
- New Exciter algorithm
- Faster loading
- Enhanced re-sampling in 48, 88 & 96 kHz New features:
- Smart installers for PC and Mac which automatically detect the plugin directory
- 64 bit Mac versions (VST and AU plugin; universal binary; requires OSX 10.5 or higher)
- 0 ms latency (if the host software supports it)
- Additional HF filter for 88 & 96 kHz for smoother sound Fixes:
- Fixed an exotic bug where programs were not loaded properly
Additional information is available at www.tone2.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.