Musicrow Bass Lab 2
Musicrow has released Bass Lab for Native Instruments Reaktor.
It is described as "a fully equipped laboratory for the production of ultra-modern fat and punchy electronic bass sounds."
This bass synthesizer offers 14 different saw waveforms, 11 types of resonant low pass filters, fast envelopes, a bass booster for more low-end, a transient shaper, wave-shaping tools, digital and analog distortion, a speaker emulation, an advanced saturation section and more.
- 14 different saw waveforms to choose from (Including famous hardware waveform emulations).
- 11 different types of low-pass filters.
- Bass booster section for more low-end.
- Transient shaper section for extra punch.
- Envelopes with a break-point and two decay times, for the creation of punchier and more defined bass sounds.
- Special noise and effects section.
- Saturation section for adding extra fat before the filter stage.
- 3 distortions (Overdrive, Analog Distortion and Digital Distortion).
- Oscillator 'Analog Mode'.
- Speaker emulation for extra character.
Pricing & Availability:
Bass Lab is now available individually for an introductory price of €39 (instead of €49). It is also available as part of Musicrow's Golden Ensembles 3 bundle (along with 43 other Reaktor ensembles), which is now available for a special price of €99 (instead of €169).
The special prices for Bass Lab and Golden Ensembles 3 will be valid until June 15, 2012.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Moog Omnisphere Patches To celebrate the anniversary of Bob Moog's 78th birthday, Spectrasonics have recently released 78 new Omnisphere patches.
- Sound Magic The One v1.1 Sound Magic has updated The One to version 1.1.
- Muse Research Receptor VIP Muse Research and Development has started shipping their new Receptor VIP dedicated hardware plug-in player.