Roland RMP-3
Kahlopsyn Kahlopsyn
Publié le 04/21/06 à 02:22
Hello, here I bought this 3 months ago at the original price of 127 (and yes it is not the cheapest) but I do not regret the investment. This is a rhythm coach, not a pad with the Beach ADDITIONAL sounds.

Easy to use, clear instructions, the unit quickly prt be used.
First you rglez your skin like your usual snare. ARPs you rglez the sensitivity of the cursor to the rponse your chopsticks on the device (while it only takes 3 sec)

So play! Oh yes, although the pad is small (and I think it requires more because you prcis be) one feels on his own snare.
The exercises are well done trs choice between "beat rate" or "strike force itch" or "Montes de tempo or rhythm." I assure you that must be followed. and it is not easy! In fact when I dja recorded albums as a drummer indpendant, I can make one's able to beat 78% .. The shame! But not a motivating ... Hours and hours of play ..

I use 1/2h a day because I can not pay full course and not going out of the conservatory is not improvised drums. I did not say that it replaces a teacher but you have to s'entraner as we can, so I parat therefore a good investment.

Only problem: you do not hear snare sound except with the headphone, it is good for the s'entraner not piss off the people ... transformer is not included either ... Notice to eating batteries, I prefer the transformer ... TRS does not install well on the foot snare (prvu to buy the stuff, I have not con pfr my stool and a table ..) the screen is not clear but hey, what a dtail

Although it is not supplied with transformer (to 9 rgl is and must be adapted to place. I'm really happy with this unit. MRIT it on September 1 because it is always better but for the price worth it!!