< Tous les avis Bogner Ecstasy Red
Bogner pedal drive by repeating the Red channel amp Ecstasy
Volume 1, Volume 1 boost
1 Treble, 1 Middle, Bass 1
1 Gain 1 Gain boost
1 variac Switch on / off, 1 Switch Mode tight / mellow / full, 1 eq n/b1/b2 pre Switch 1 Switch 100/101/20th structure
1 swich on / off 1 Boost switch on / off
Handmade and pedal True bypass
9v power supply

Fender 65 les paul traditional, american strat TV

Well, I'll try to make it short ... this is a pedal that I did not absolutely appreciated ... I can not absolutely get a clean sound ... is what my Fender is allergic Bogner in?? anyway the result is rather fuzzy with a lot of treble or high middle is very rough rhythmic ... we leave a good bouillabaisse Paris, we read a little left to right it n ' is not oriented rhythm, which for me is still 100% true (except for the Grunge), and would be more dedicated to the lead except that it lacks sharp, it drooling in all directions, even Kurt Cobain solos are clean made it a dirty side and right which is still weird is like perfume or bum that beautiful girl that stinks ... ass ... especially when its perplexing she removes her panties lol
The use of this pedal I have not found much I triturated switches and knobs I leave nothing convincing, the sound is not vintage, a little modern ... really weird, as with Blue we see here or Bogner wanted to come, as there aside my bank account which turns red I do not see too ...

Bon bah no surprise in any case it will not suit everyone, I will repeat myself for the Blue, pedals Bogner is fashionable ... except that the miss sixty low waist with strings that exceeds c is finished, the methods it always ended up dying and yet I love the sausage
therefore € 295 for improved RAT I find it a bit expensive especially the Rattler + Jam Pedals home is cheaper ... In conclusion it kept your money will always be € 300 more in your future amp