Limited Edition Steinberg CMC Six Pack
Steinberg gathered together their six CMC USB controllers for Cubase in a limited edition pack sold 50% cheaper than the 6 CMC sold separately.
The Steinberg CMC Six Pack includes the six following USB controllers for Cubase:
- CMC-CH: channel controller with 16 buttons, one rotary encoder and a fader
- CMC-FD: 4 faders with LED vumeters and solo/mute functions for the mixer
- CMC-QC: 13 buttons and 8 rotary encoders that can be assigned to different controls in Cubase, including effect parameters and EQ
- CMC-PD: 16 backlit pads and a rotary encoder
- CMC-TP: for transport functions, with 17 buttons and a slider
- CMC-AI: the AI-Knob and 10 function buttons for controlling plug-ins and Cubase parameters
The pack is sold $299 and is available at Cubase retailers while supplies last.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sample Logic Assault available for pre-order You can pre-order Assault, the new sound design library by Sample Logic, until monday and save $100.
- Propellerhead launches a Leslie Cabinet for Reason Propellerhead added to their webstore a new rotary speaker simulation for Reason 6.5, called Rotor Rack Extension.
- Soundiron launches the Musique Box sound library Soundiron introduces The Musique Box, a new music box sound library for Kontakt 4/5.