Beatmaker v2.4.3 compatible with Audiobus
Intua has just updated the iOS Beatmaker audio sequencer to version 2.4.3 in order to add compatibility with Audiobus.
New in v2.4.3:
- Compatible with Audiobus, allows for sending and receiving audio to/from other iOS apps
- Creates automatically new tracks when the Beatmaker connects to other apps or when a new project is launched
- Apps with Virtual MIDI input are not active by default, only controllers are
- MIDI Files support
- Automatically unzips .zip files transfered via FTP or Dropbox
- Improved MIDI output timestamps
- Several corrections and improvements
Viewers of this article also read...
- Limited Edition Steinberg CMC Six Pack Steinberg gathered together their six CMC USB controllers for Cubase in a limited edition pack sold 50% cheaper than the 6 CMC sold separately.
- Sample Logic Assault available for pre-order You can pre-order Assault, the new sound design library by Sample Logic, until monday and save $100.
- Propellerhead launches a Leslie Cabinet for Reason Propellerhead added to their webstore a new rotary speaker simulation for Reason 6.5, called Rotor Rack Extension.