Sound Magic Headphone Mix
Sound Magic has released Headphone Mix, a special effect unit for those who mix their music on a headphone monitor system.
It uses HRTF to emulate the speaker feelings on a headphone by reducing the In-head effect.
- Two sliders to control the effect depth.
- Up to 24Bit/192KHz resolution.
Headphone Mix costs €10 and is provided as a VST effect plug-in for Windows or as an Add-on for Sound Magic Supreme Pianos.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?