My opinion is the same for the Neon 401 and 801.
These speakers, having heard the facts, but soon enough, provides a kind of noise that might sound like the music but who is not.
These speakers were low volume, and sound like this:
- Treble sizzle, lacked soul and unevenly distributed.
- The medium were a rare point where it could go, but loud and muted
- Naze were low, it's more wind than anything else
Not to mention that the speaker had already seems to saturate a low-power ... short as a scam.
Sold for € 70 is the speaker who deserve to burn, and again, the agglomerate is bad for the ecology ...
In short, if you are faced with choosing these speakers, run away.
He has not much alternaltives cherw which at least works:
- The Box speakers (Pa. .. Ta ...) on https://www.thomann.de
- The series of EVPX Warfedhale
- Serie RS Samson
- The series of Peavey Pro
- The DIY (Do It Yourself = homemade)
- Speakers B. Cord
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
Discover other products!
Other Mac Farlow other PA/Live Sound Speaker Cabinets