AudioD3CK introduces ST-R-I-P
ST-R-I-P, AudioD3CK’s new plug-in for Mac and PC, is a virtual channel strip inspired by analog consoles.
ST-R-I-P emulates the analog console channels strips with all their imperfections, including saturations and noises. You’ll find:
- A compressor with:
- Attack and release time controls
- Various knee settings
- Ratio control from 0 to infinite
- Gain reduction meter
- Adjustable sidechain high-pass filter
- Dry/wet mix for parallel compression
- Unlink Mid/Side control for stereo image adjustment
- An EQ with:
- A 12dB high-pass filter
- A 12kHz high shelf filter
- 2 wide band Peak filters
- An adjustable low shelf filter
- 2x or 4x oversampling
ST-R-I-P is a VST and AU 32 and 64-bit plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows. The non commercial version (Toy) has a price of 19€ and if you are planning a commercial use of it, the Tool version retails for 49€. You can download a trial version from audio.d3ck.net.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sample Logic unveils Arpology The new sound library for Kontakt from Sample Logic is dedicated to arpeggiated and sequenced instruments.
- VirsSyn’s vocoder in version 2.3 Matrix, VirSyn’s software vocoder, has been updated to version 2.3 and is available at a special price until the end of the month.
- AudioCopy 2 on iOS includes a recorder Version 2 of Retronyms’ AudioCopy app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, now offers recording and editing features.