The first Les Paul Supreme 2014 edition have hit the stores, and Gibson fans will immediately notice a huge change…
The new Les Paul Supreme, that had been announced by Gibson last December (see this news), is no longer “plain top” as on the previous versions, but features two “F” holes. The instrument shape remains the same and this high-end guitar includes golden plated hardware and Crown inlays with a pearl 120th Anniversary badge on the fingerboard.
- AAAA maple top with two “F” holes
- AAA mahogany and maple back
- White/black bindings: 7-ply on top and 3-ply on the back
- Set-in mahogany neck with 50s rounded shape
- Ebony fingerboard with 12” radius, 22 “cryogenically frozen” frets and mother of pearl Crown and 120 Anniversary badge inlays
- Nut width: 1.695”
- Grover Keystone locking tuners, 18:1 ratio
- Golden and “Les Paul” engraved trussrod cover
- Floating Humbucker Alnico V neck pickup and 492T Alnico 2 bridge pickup
- 2 volume and 2 tone knobs, 3-way pickup switch
- TonePros Tune-O-Matic bridge and StopBar tailpiece
- Golden hardware
- Nitrocellulose Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Rootbeer, Caribbean Blue and Seafoam Green finishes
- Ships in a Gibson Historic Brown hardshell
The price of this new Les Paul Supreme 2014 is $5.339. More info at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.