Studio Toolz Punch

All user reviews for the Studio Toolz Punch

• Fantastic Compressor Plugin

Studio Toolz PunchPublished on 08/24/10 at 08:32
    Punch is a vintage analoge stlye compressor VST plugin for windows. It has a stunning sound quality and really does act like a classic piece of analogue hardware.

I simply paid, downloaded, and placed the vst in my plugin folder and it was ready to use. I use it in Ableton Live 8.13 and it loads super quickly. Editing of the compressor is simple thanks to the best looking gui I have seen in a long time. All controls are easy to see and use.

The sound when using this compressor is a dream, very analogue and warm....

The sound when using this compressor is a dream, very analogue and warm.