Voxengo Soniformer 3.2
Voxengo Soniformer version 3.2 update is now available for download.
Soniformer is a spectral mastering dynamics processor plug-in for music production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plugin formats, for Mac OS X (v.10.4.11 and later) and Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) computers.
This update includes the following changes, according to Voxengo:
- Oversampling filter type "Min-phase/Lin-phase" switch added.
- Global "Auto Oversampling Level" 1X (off) option added.
- Graphics drawing performance improved.
- Level meter's "density mode" look improved.
- Control point on underlay envelope deletion bug fixed.
- Control surface crosshair option added (can be switched off in the global options).
- 32-band dynamics processor
- Envelope-driven parameters
- 32-band “analog” spectrum analyzer
- Stereo balance and correlation meters
- Multi-band panning
- Narrow-band sweeping
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 11 ms compensated processing latency
Pricing & Availability
Soniformer is available for purchase on-line for USD 109.95.
The demo version of Voxengo Soniformer and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo website:
Viewers of this article also read...
- Camel Audio Dubstep Camel Audio has announced the release of Dubstep, a new Sound Library forAlchemy and Alchemy Player.
- Foo YC-20 v1.3 Foo has released version 1.3 of Foo-YC20, a physical modelling combo organ synthesizer.
- CDSoundMaster VTM-M2 The VTM-M2 is a saturating tape compressor, capable of limiting and tape compression, and multi-track tape uses for gain.