Focusrite launches Tape on iPad
Tape is a free audio recorder for the Apple tablet designed by Focusrite.
The app is a two-track recorder and is compatible with social networks. It works with any compatible Core Audio interface (including the Focusrite iTrack and Scarlett) and allows for adding some "lush" to the master via a dedicated button, according to the brand. Once created, you can add title and picture to the recording and share it on SoundCloud.
Tape main features:
- Records two mono or one stereo track
- VU-meters included
- Core Audio compatible
- Low-latency monitoring
- Mastering process
- Built-in metronome
- Upload to SoundCloud
- Compatible with iPad 2, 3, 4 and Mini
- Compatible with iOS 6 and above
You can download Tape from the AppStore for free.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Friday's Freeware: Stressor New Cocell Productions Stressor compressor VST and AU plug-in won't stress you out this weekend...
- VSL MIRx for Vienna Instruments Pro VSL adds to Vienna Instruments Pro the MIRx convolution reverbs available for a special price until the end of the month.
- VirSyn introduces AudioReverb for iOS VirSyn has released on the AppStore a new Reverb app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad called AudioReverb.