Loopr v1.1 on iOS now supports 64 tracks
The Loopr iOS app has been updated to v1.1 in order to add 64 independent tracks for phrase looping.
Update v1.1 adds the following features:
- 64 independent tracks (16 on first generations of iPods)
- Multi-phrase looping
- Display for the session names
- MIDI compatibility for new functions
- Import/Export via iTunes
- Revamped audio engine
- Improved GUI
- Various bug fixes
Viewers of this article also read...
- Friday's Freeware: The ANS synth goes virtual Alexander Zolotov launched this morning the V2 of his ANS simulation, a very old and rare russian synth. Available for free and for everybody!
- DJ Dex for iPad free this week Digital 1 Audio offers its DJ Dex mixing iPad app for free this week. So grab it fast!
- A new editor for Allen & Heath GLD mixers Allen & Heath released the GLD Editor software that allows for remote control of the GLD digital mixers on a Mac or PC.