Cross DJ v1.4 for iPad with MIDI Control
MixVibes has just updated its Cross DJ mixing app for iPad to version 1.4 in order to add MIDI control support for external DJ controllers.
Thanks to the new built-in MIDi Control, Cross DJ v1.4 now allows, and for the first time, iPad users to control 8 popular hardware DJ controllers. Here is the list of the compatible gear (requires the Apple USB Camera Kit):
- Mixvibes U Mix Control Pro
- Mixvibes U Mix Control Pro 2
- Pioneer DDJ-WeGo
- Numark Mixtrack Pro
- Numark Mixtrack Pro 2
- Hercules DJ Console RMX 2
- Hercules DJ Control Instinct
- Hercules DJ Control AIR
MIDI control is optional and can be purchased in-app (8.99€), you can also get a free 5-minute test.
Last, the update brings iOS7 support and fixes some minor issues.
Note that the app is currently available on the AppStore for the special price of 3.59€ instead of 8.99€.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Free UAD-2 QUAD for the purchase of a 6176 Universal Audio launches a promotion and offers a UAD-2 QUAD DSP Accelerator with the purchase of a 6176 vintage channel strip.
- FXpansion BFD3 is available Following the announcement this summer, FXpansion launched the third version of its BFD virtual drums.
- Native Instruments unveils Maschine Studio Native Instruments will launch on November 1st the new high-end version of its Maschine groovebox, along with Maschine 2 software.