Cross DJ for Android upgraded to v2
MixVibes has released version 2 of its Cross DJ mixing app for Android in order to level it to the iOS edition.
Cross DJ v2 for Android adds the following changes:
- New waveform view with scratch on the waveform and cue-set, with direct beatgrid edition and zoom options
- Key analyzer
- Separate tabs for A and B decks
- Syncs loop drums triggered on the sampler to the main decks
- 3 new sound packs: FX Shot, Drum Loops and Drum Loops 2
Viewers of this article also read...
- Focusrite and Yosemite compatibility Focusrite opened a page on its website where they detail the products that are compatible with the new Apple OS X Yosemite.
- Shreddage Classic expansion pack As promised, Impact Soundworks introduces the revamped version of its Shreddage 1 metal guitar library for version 2.
- M-Audio upgrades its M-Track audio interfaces Versions mkII of the M-Track and M-Track Plus mark the beginning of a collaboration between M-Audio and Waves.