Protein Der Klang audio sampler on iOS
Pierre Guilluy developed a new audio sampler application for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, called Protein Der Klang.
Protein Der Klang can be used on stage or at home, with your own sound samples.
- Play with 12 simultaneous samples on the 3 colored tracks
- Scratch, revert, slice, pause, fade & resync up to 4 clips on each track
- Play with an effect on each track & a master effect
- 5 sound effects: Crusher, Repeater, Delay, Phaser, LP Filter
- Import and export your samples and patches using iTunes Sharing
- Record live loops from audio-input and internal mixer
- Exclusive playback resync feature
- BPM-synced clip trigger and playback & metronome
- Smart controls for faster actions
- Low latency audio engine
- 4 fresh demo patches
- 140+ audio samples included
- Support for 16bit wav samples
- Embedded user manual and feedback
Future updates will bring the Audiobus support and audio copy/paste. Protein Der Klang is available at the AppStore for $4.99. It requires iOS 5.0 or later and is optimized for iPhone 5.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.