Cubasis for iPad updated to v1.2
Steinberg has updated its Cubasis DAW on iPad to version 1.2, which extends the recording to 24 tracks.
New in Cubasis v1.2:
- Cubasis now supports up to 24 physical inputs giving you the possibility to record up to 24 audio tracks simultaneously
- New Undo/Redo operation handling
- Effect windows will now open immediately after they have been inserted
- The overall stability of the app has been improved
- Improved Audiobus integration
- Virtual MIDI can now be chosen in the MIDI connections panel of the inspector (independent of connected hardware devices or MIDI network connection settings)
- Importing zipped Cubasis project files that contain audio data no longer lead to missing audio files
- The overall level of an audio mixdown no longer differs from the master output level of a project
- Audio input settings can now be changed when working with audio interfaces that support more than two input channels
- A problem that appeared when trying to select an audio input using audio interfaces with more than eight input channels was solved
- The VU meter of a channel in the mixer now reacts accordingly to the panner position
- The pitch bend range of MIDI tracks that are routed to external apps will now be played back correctly
- The MediaBay view now remains at its position after an item has been deleted
- Importing a Cubasis project file that contains a project name that already exists no longer fails
- Swipe horizontally over the MIDI channel numbers of the MIDI Connections to change the channel number
- It is now possible to record pitch bend on top of existing MIDI events
- Various bug corrections
You can view the complete list of changes on Cubasis page on the AppStore.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Propellerhead announces Reason 7 Propellerhead will launch in Q2 2013 the version 7 of its Reason sequencer along with Reason Essentials 2.
- Music Studio iOS DAW now Audiobus compatible Alexander Gross has upated his Music Studio DAW for iOS to version 2.2, which adds the compatibility with Audiobus.
- Steinberg Nuendo 6 trial version available Just a few days after the release of Nuendo 6, Steinberg announces the availability of the DAW 400-hour trial version.