Serato Scratch Live updated to version 2.4.4
Serato has updated its Scratch Live DJ software to 2.4.4, which is a maintenance update.
Following are the most important issues fixed in Serato Scratch Live v2.4.4:
- Crash when playing files from the CD drive or ejecting a CD
- Kernel Panic crash when hot-plugging the Rane SL4 interface and improved hot plugging stability across all Rane devices
- Scratch Live can now install on Windows 8 without the need to disable Windows security settings (please note that Windows 8 is not currently officially supported by Serato)
- Video files without audio are not labelled as corrupt anymore
- Ability to save cue points, loops or auto gain values to .mov or .flv files
- No more distortion when recording with the Rane Sixty-Two audio interface
- Audio is now recorded in Mixtape when using the Rane Sixty-Eight
- Corrected auto crossfader when set to a fast speed
Alongside these changes, the Rane Core Audio drivers have also been updated for use with other audio applications. They are no longer automatically installed when using the Scratch Live installer and are located in the Rane Device Drivers folder within the .dmg file on Mac OS X. The Mac Rane Core Audio drivers are now compatible with OS X 10.8.
Visit serato.com to view the full list of changes and download the update.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Stand Native Instruments launches a new Traktor Kontrol Stand for their Traktor Kontrol F1 and X1 controllers.
- CrossDJ Free updated to v2.3 CrossDJ, the free version of MixVibes DJ software on Mac and Windows, has been updated to version 2.3.1.
- Price drop on Traktor Kontrol S4 Native Instruments announces a price drop on their Traktor Kontrol S4 DJ controller, while supplies last.