The Octamorph Forge Edition is out
Epic SoundLab has released of the Forge Edition of its Octamorph morphing instrument for Kontakt, as announced last week.
The Octamorph Forge Edition is based on the Drone section of The Forge, Epic SoundLab’s first instrument, and is intended for sound designers and movie, TV, and video game music composers.
- 8 layers
- XY Radar monitor
- Manual axis control
- 2 scripted LFOs with 9 waveforms and bias
- Scripted riser engine
- Loop/One-Shot mode
- LUFS normalized sample doppler
- Convolution reverb
- Templates for TouchOSC and Lemur iPad apps
- « User Init » for custom samples
- 100 presets included
- Sound categories: complex risers, morphing drones, fly-bys, morphing rhythmic drones, rhythmic risers and simple risers
Octamorph Forge Edition is available for the special introductory price of 44 € instead of 55 € until March 10th at www.epicsoundlab.com. The library requires the full version of Kontakt 5.1 and later. The full version of Octamorph will be released later on.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Artiphon Instrument 1 on KickStarter In 2012, Artiphon unveiled the Instrument 1, a hybrid instrument and MIDI controller. The project has been simplified and is now on KickStarter.
- Loops de la Crème in a new studio Loops de la Crème has moved to a new building in downtown Vienna, Austria, and offers a sound tour of their new live studio.
- Eiosis AirEQ Premium Review Eight years after the original, Eiosis presents a "Premium" edition of the AirEQ plug-in.