Faber Acoustical SignalSuite 4.0
Faber Acoustical has announced the release of SignalSuite 4.0, which completes the transition of all of Faber Acoustical’s Mac apps to the new App Store.
It features a new user interface and requires Mac OS X version 10.6. Use of the Mac App Store requires at least Mac OS 10.6.6. The new version adds support for up to two stereo signal generators to be operated simultaneously.
Audio Unit generator support is designed to open up possibilities for additional signal types, including signals stored in standard audio files, which can be now played within SignalSuite by using the AUAudioFilePlayer plug-in included with Mac OS X. It also opens up the option to play back signals sent across a network from another computer, via the AUNetSend/AUNetReceive plug-ins, which are also included with Mac OS X.
Changes in SignalSuite 4.0:
- Up to two stereo signal generators may be added to a project.
- Default audio device configurations, including channel labels, units, and sensitivity can be saved.
- Version 4 includes various other improvements over previous versions.
- SignalSuite may now be purchased and maintained through the Mac App Store.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Livid Instruments Code Firmware Update Livid Instruments has updated Code's firmware, implementing user-requesting changes in the past 6 months.
- Korg iMS-20 v1.5 The Korg iMS-20 Version 1.5 is available for download at Apple's App Store (iTunes Store), with special pricing in effect through April 30, 2011.
- NI Updates Absynth 5, FM8 & Massive Native Instruments has released updates for the Windows and Mac OS X versions of Massive, FM8 and Absynth. All now feature Mac OS X 64-bit compatibility (AU, VST & Standalone).